Sherbert the NG Cat Sherbert the NG Cat

RIP Sherbert, your meows were adorable, as was your bright orange fur!

Operation Holiday Flood Operation Holiday Flood

Great job everyone!

It was super fun to work on this and I'm glad that everyone ultimately got in their piece to make a successful and awesome looking flood of the holidays!

Also, I love how the thumbnails get larger when clicked on to connect the picture for ultimate satisfaction. One bug/something that was forgotten that I found is that if you browse the pictures with the arrows, then the thumbnails won't be enlarged when you go back to the menu, you have to click on each one.

But yeah! Hope to do something similar next year, this turned out super swell.

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

I remember you showing me this as a WIP :)

Turned out very well!
I like your style of coloring/linework, it's very unique and I can definitely tell it's Gonzo when I see it.
The show itself was funny, took an unexpected turn there at the end.
Good job!

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

You are for sure going to be in the top 50

This flash is superb.
The voice acting is well done.
The sound effects are clean and timely.
The animation isn't messy at all, it's purposeful, and it looks good too.
The comedy is a little cliche, but I laughed at a few of the jokes, especially the part with Emperor Palpatine and whatnot, hehe.
Keep it up! I know it will be a long time, but I can't wait for part two!
This is where I wish there was a subscribe function on Newgrounds, like on Youtube.

Jazza responds:

well most of the time in development was in story and character design, animation was 2-3 months, so hopefuly the next one will be 2-3 months away!

Digory Digory

I think this might be one of my favorite Halloween

Flashes.

I love how it's not really super scary or perverted or anything, not to say I don't like those, but this kind of made me feel warm and fuzzy, if you will.
The music was a really nice compliment to it, and I loved how the scary monsters and ghosts and stuff were all helpful and stuff.
One cool animation thing I found was the way Digory's head turned and his face still retained proportion.
If I were to give some advice, I think it would just be the text advice given already, but it's not really that big of a deal to me..

The Tower of Drugs The Tower of Drugs

The thread is here if anyone was wondering..

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/6 82934

Anyways, this turned out OK, but it only seemed like 2 or 3 of the entries had a lot of time actually put into them - maybe this could sort of be redone with more effort, participants, and maybe a higher standard level?
Also, it would be cool if you could drag it up and down instead of just watching it go up.
Nice song though - what is it?

EKublai responds:

Thanks for the post and review.

The Song is Pussy by The Brazilian Girls

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

That was intense.

My favorite parts were with the bald guy, when he was singing, and pretty much all of it actually. Not the best animation, but it doesn't matter because it's alright and the comedy makes up for it.

absolutely noting absolutely noting

Well...

As Mindchamber said it's garbage.

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

That was great.

Lol, I loved it.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Good flash!

I thought it was a little bit predictable towards the end, but it was well made and a good concept.