All 44 art Reviews

Fenceline Fenceline

It's so pretty, dude! Zooming up close, there is so much to look at. The pattern-y textures create a lot of visual interest, and I like that you can have such a unique style in a medium that many disregard to be bland and with nothing to offer. I want to see a big vast 'painting' done in this style - like if you did an entire city or something. It would be really interesting to see a comic in this style as well. I want more! GIVE ME MORE, DAMMIT. Also, I like the pattern of the chimney smoke.

The Jump Pages 5&6 The Jump Pages 5&6

I was totally caught by surprise at this, the panel of all the raindrop warriors falling through the sky is hilarious and clever and the enthusiasm of all the drops combined with the lukewarm reception by the people in the next page is cute and funny.

It's ah-Valen-ah-tines-ah-Day It's ah-Valen-ah-tines-ah-Day

I like the colours a lot, Z, especially the fade to the blue side of the heart! You are rapidly improving :D

Invisible Man Invisible Man

I love it!

I've been having trouble trying to explain to people how I love the art style of this without sounding creepy. It's not the subject matter that fascinates me here, in fact, I find it a bit crude, but humor is very subjective and another issue entirely. What I love is the linework and the coloring! What technique did you use for the coloring? Also, the style of anatomy you have going is very cool! It retains enough detail without seeming too simplistic, but it is not unnecessarily detailed either.

apple apple

Whoa Flowers!

That's pretty flippin' sweet! The texture is super cool, very realistic. Did you use a reference photo?

Cheshire Smile Tattoo Cheshire Smile Tattoo

I like it!

Your use of charcoal is very good! The smoke looks pretty smoky. I bet the person you designed the tattoo for will be very happy.

DweebyHawkeyes responds:

She was, thanks!

Tron: Lebowski Tron: Lebowski

this is super cool!

ive been totally into the lebowski lately, so i'm happy to see this show up. the beards a little wonky in comparison to his normal hair, but it's still really well done!

Araelyn responds:

The Dude abides! Wonky in what way? If you'll notice, most beard hair is very different from the hair on a man's head. I was going by a reference photo and I tried to be exact! Thank you!

Sandstone Building Sandstone Building

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS PIECE!

It's exactly one year old today on Newgrounds. Anyways, looks good. Like the shading on the dome.

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Incredible!

Already told you in the forum, but thought I'd leave a review too.
This is just stunning.
The detail is impeccable, creative, and interesting!
The color is beautiful and accurate.
The accuracy is perfect.
There's nothing wrong with it!

Vonschlippe responds:

Amen!!

Thanks a bunch :D

Max Max

Nice to see this from birth to finish.

Very good.
It manages to capture the realism and spirit of the a nimal without seeming like a soulless scientific realism drawing. And I don't know if the eyes were easy or hard in comparison, but you did wonderfully on them!